Friday, January 22, 2010

Home Made

When I got pregnant I thought it would be a fun project to let each of our kids tie-dye a onesie for Samuel. Well, the kids had this last Monday off school and to keep them busy we decided it would be the perfect day to let them make a mess. So, we will now have a hippie kid this summer. Here are the results:











The first four are the ones Michael and I did and the other four are the kids' creations. They had such a wonderful time. I have also been working on a blanket since I found out I was pregnant. It was a pattern my Great Grandma Carter used to knit/crochet a baby blanket for me when my mom was pregnant and my grandma knit one for Samuel as well. The edging in the pattern has tassels and I decided to do something different so that each blanket is unique. I really like the way it turned out. I have it in the wash now getting clean. Here are the pics:


And lastly, I have explained a few times about my swollen feet. I had to post a picture for everyone to see. It is pretty sad. Michael has been amazing and rubs them daily.


1 comment:

GrannyNanny said...

I had the swollen thing going on with my babies, too, and I have photos like you do! :-) It's not a fun stage, but it'll all be worth it soon when he's in your arms and your body begins to recover. I'm really excited for you and Michael - God bless!